Child Support Recovery

If you have come to our site because you or someone you know has a deadbeat spouse in their life, you have come to the right place.  There are parents out there that owe thousands of dollars in back child support.  Many of the ex-spouses refuse to pay because they resent giving their ex a check.  They don’t realize that the money is for the children hence the term “Child Support”!!  If you are owed back child support and are looking to collect, we can help.  We can locate the deadbeat parent and work with the Child Support Recovery agency in your county to see that your children get what is owed to them.